About Me

My photo
I'm Alison, a thirty-something, married, mother of two girls, with a passion for animals of all kinds. My family adopted our goofy, lovable dog {Charlie} from a local shelter. It breaks my heart to know there are countless animals out there being mistreated {to say the least} and I would love more than anything to help even one animal find a loving forever home. Think adoption first. Find a local animal shelter or animal rescue... don't buy your next pet... rescue him/her!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

In-between update

Well, so far I've heard from TFI that they have received my psych eval and everything looks good to move forward (which we pretty much already knew, but it had to be "official").  I also got word from MFSC that the attorney drafting the contract was finished and would be forwarding it to J&T for review.  Once they've reviewed and approved it, it will be sent to me for my review.  Once all of the legal paperwork is out of the way we can actually get down to baby-making business and get some dates lined up for things to begin.  I know... it's not much of an update, but it's something!  I think I should have the contract to review by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment