About Me

My photo
I'm Alison, a thirty-something, married, mother of two girls, with a passion for animals of all kinds. My family adopted our goofy, lovable dog {Charlie} from a local shelter. It breaks my heart to know there are countless animals out there being mistreated {to say the least} and I would love more than anything to help even one animal find a loving forever home. Think adoption first. Find a local animal shelter or animal rescue... don't buy your next pet... rescue him/her!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Appointment tomorrow

I have an appointment at TFI tomorrow for an u/s and blood work.  The sad thing is the appointment will probably take 15 minutes and my total drive time for the day will be around 6-7 hours!  Kind of ridiculous, but it will all be worth it in the end!  This will make me appreciate my OB that much more once I can finally stop going to TFI and start seeing her at her office...local to me...about 15 minutes away.  But I'm getting ahead of myself, since I'm not even pregnant yet.  ; )  I actually have an idea of the timeline we are hoping for- I didn't get it directly from the clinic, as they do not share much about cycle dates until you're there, or dragging it out of them- but I heard it from T, who did drag it out of them.  We're hoping for an egg retrieval around 4/25 and then the transfer on 4/30!  I'm hoping we hit those dates, or earlier- because an April transfer would be fun- since it's my birthday month!  Maybe it'll be lucky!  Wish me luck and not much traffic for my drive tomorrow- it's supposed to be raining.  Normally I love the rain- when I can stay inside and cuddle with my girls and my DH!  Not so much when I'll be driving all day long.  : (  Fingers crossed everything is looking good!

2 comments: