About Me

My photo
I'm Alison, a thirty-something, married, mother of two girls, with a passion for animals of all kinds. My family adopted our goofy, lovable dog {Charlie} from a local shelter. It breaks my heart to know there are countless animals out there being mistreated {to say the least} and I would love more than anything to help even one animal find a loving forever home. Think adoption first. Find a local animal shelter or animal rescue... don't buy your next pet... rescue him/her!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A belly pic!

Here I am, 20 weeks 1 day.  Not the best pic, but it is 11:30pm and I am ready for bed.  I thought of taking the pic last minute, so I figured I better do it before I forget again!  Not much to update on the babies, I haven't had another appointment since my last post.  We have the 20 week ultrasound and an OB appt on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll have more to share then (and maybe some u/s pics if I'm able to get a copy or two from the Dads).  Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
  

3 comments:

  1. This is like the best stage in pregnancy! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Alison. Can't wait to hear the details of your upcoming appointment. :)

    ReplyDelete