About Me

My photo
I'm Alison, a thirty-something, married, mother of two girls, with a passion for animals of all kinds. My family adopted our goofy, lovable dog {Charlie} from a local shelter. It breaks my heart to know there are countless animals out there being mistreated {to say the least} and I would love more than anything to help even one animal find a loving forever home. Think adoption first. Find a local animal shelter or animal rescue... don't buy your next pet... rescue him/her!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anther update already?

Yep, that's right- I already have more news.  Things really do start moving once those silly contracts are out of the way!  I heard from the pharmacy today and they will be shipping me my medications and supplies tomorrow, which will arrive at my house on Saturday!  Funny how a surrogate is so excited to get a big box full of needles and medications, huh?  ; )  Countdown 'til Tuesday's appointment begins with a busy weekend.  Tomorrow we're doing lunch and a movie with our little girls (half day at school), then Saturday we have a friend's event to stop by, then on to DH's work dinner dance at the bay, then Sunday is a surrogate get together we have once a month with my agency, MFSC... fun weekend ahead!  Hope you all have a great weekend, too!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy!!! I was SO happy to get my meds too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So exciting! Until you have to start using those needles... ; ) j/k

      Delete