About Me

My photo
I'm Alison, a thirty-something, married, mother of two girls, with a passion for animals of all kinds. My family adopted our goofy, lovable dog {Charlie} from a local shelter. It breaks my heart to know there are countless animals out there being mistreated {to say the least} and I would love more than anything to help even one animal find a loving forever home. Think adoption first. Find a local animal shelter or animal rescue... don't buy your next pet... rescue him/her!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Visit

I had a nice little visit today with the ladies from my agency.  They are so friendly and welcoming, it's no wonder anyone would chose to work with them!  You can tell right away that they love what they do and will be there for you through out your journey.  It feels like we're all friends, it's not just business.  In a field like surrogacy, that's the way it should be.  It's such a personal process for surrogates and IPs alike; it can't be handled in an all-business way.  We're building families here!

No comments:

Post a Comment